Information and Fees
We always strive to keep fees realistic and affordable to you, despite prevailing market trends. We are members of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis and registered with the CNHC, and committed to professional development (CPD). We have a recent Criminal Records Bureau check (2015).[ Click here to see our full experience and qualifications ]
- No extra charge for evening or Saturday morning appointments.
- Session 1 is 75-90 minutes at no extra charge.
Enjoy a reduced rate of £45 per session when 3 sessions are booked and paid in advance.
- Single session rate £50.
- Sessions are approx 60 minutes in length.
- Children’s sessions are approx 30-40 minutes long and cost £30.
Smoking Cessation £120
A 2.5 hr programme usually split across 2 sessions. CD and hand-outs are included.
HypnoBand© Gastric Band weight reduction programme £270
Our Gastric Band hypnosis programme offers additional benefit and extra value consisting of a minimum of 6 hours rather than the standard 4 hours. Price is inclusive of CD’s, hand-outs and ongoing support whilst on the programme.
Personal Weight Management Programme £270
Our 6 session programme offers exceptional value. Each programme is tailored to help individuals achieve their weight reduction weight maintenance goals. Price is inclusive of CD’s, hand-outs and ongoing support whilst on the programme.
Hypnotherapy for children:
Reduced rate of £40 per session when 3 sessions are booked and paid in advance.
- Single session rate £45.
- Children’s sessions are approx 30 minutes in length.
Please note our Terms & Conditions
- Please be courteous and give 48 hours notice of cancellation wherever possible. Appointments that are missed or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may be charged in full. We acknowledge there are occasions where illness or unforeseen circumstances prevent attending an appointment. In those instances we always offer to reschedule.
- Consultations are by appointment only.
- Alcohol and drugs are detrimental to hypnotherapy so if you display signs of being “under the influence” then treatment will not take place.
Based in Taunton, Somerset, UK - covering Taunton, North Petherton, Bridgwater, Highbridge, Wellington, Wiveliscombe, West Somerset, Yeovil and East Devon.
Home visits can be arranged. Please call to enquire if this is of interest but please note, an additional charge for travel time and mileage expenses will apply.
Call today for a free initial telephone consultation
(an answerphone is in operation but please be assured, your call will be returned),
Or use the contact form to e-mail me with your enquiry.
[ Back to top ]